Terms & Conditions
- "Consumer/customer" means the person who accepts a quotation from seller for the sale of the goods or whose order for the goods is accepted by seller.
- "Conditions" means the standard terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document.
- "EuroPC/us/our/we" means EuroPC Ltd., a company registered in Scotland under the number SC365175 with registered office located at 19 Law Place, Nerston Industrial Estate, East Kilbride, G74 4QL.
- "Goods" means goods which the seller is to supply in accordance with these conditions as displayed for sale on the website or in other publication duly authorised by EuroPC.
- "Personal information" means the details provided by you that identify you.
- "Product description" means that part of the website or literature where certain descriptions in respect of the individual good or service are provided.
- "Seller" means EuroPC Ltd (Company number SC365175).
- "Services" means services displayed for sale on the website or other authorised publication.
- "Website" means the website located at www.europc.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- "You/your" means a user of the website.
EuroPC agree to provide access to our website and to sell goods/services in accordance with these conditions.
1. Your obligations. You agree:
- Not to use the EuroPC website for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
- Not to upload or transmit through the EuroPC website any computer viruses, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the workings of the EuroPC website.
- Not to attempt to access any unauthorised part of the EuroPC website.
- Not to transmit through the EuroPC website any material that is defamatory, offensive, or obscene. Nor any material that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- You agree that all copyright, trademarks and intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied shall remain at all times the property of EuroPC.
- You agree not to (nor to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Not to infringe on any person’s rights, be that of intellectual property, confidentiality or privacy.
- The personal information which you provide upon registration as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects to your knowledge. Any errors should be reported to customer services as soon as possible: [email protected] (24/7) or Tel: +44 (0) 345-218-0500 (Mon-Fri, 9-17.30).
- Not to attempt to impersonate any other person or entity, use a false name, or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- No indemnity will be given, you will be responsible for all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs/expenses, or legal fees suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these conditions by you or any other person accessing the EuroPC website using your account/information.
2. Our rights. We reserve the right to:
- Modify these conditions as we see fit, and your continued use of the EuroPC website following such modifications shall be deemed your acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to check for any updates to these conditions. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions described, you must cease use of the EuroPC website.
- Withdraw any goods/services/contents from the website at any time, or refuse any transaction for any reason, or refuse service at our discretion. EuroPC shall not be liable to you or any third party due to the removal of goods/services/contents or refusal to process a transaction.
- Modify/remove any aspect of the EuroPC website without prior notice. EuroPC will not be liable to, nor compensate you or any third party due to any modifications/removals carried out.
- Monitor any activity and content associated with the website. We may investigate any reported violation of these conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate. We may also investigate, at our sole discretion, the use, or attempted use, of any credit card, and take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation, contacting the user using such card or cancelling orders placed by such user.
3. Errors and omissions
- Although we update the information on our website regularly, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Should any errors in descriptions, prices, specifications, etc. be discovered, we may contact you regarding our intention to cancel or amend your order as a result. EuroPC will do our utmost to find a suitable alternative or provide a full refund in the event of any errors on our part.
- Unless otherwise stated – all images are for illustration purposes only. Image contents in relation to accessories or specification should not be taken for granted and full product specifications should be consulted prior to purchase.
- EuroPC may provide links to other websites or resources from our website. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
PURCHASE OF GOODS/SERVICES
4. Contact creation. A contract is created between the user and EuroPC when:
- An order is placed on the EuroPC website by ticking the box to accept our Terms and Conditions, and by pressing ‘Place Order’ on the checkout page.
- EuroPC will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from EuroPC. When your product is shipped we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and EuroPC will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in these conditions.
- Non-acceptance may occur due to:
- Unavailable stock
- Inability to process payment successfully
- Indentification of pricing or description error
- Conditions of eligibilty to order not being met
- All products purchased from EuroPC come with attached warranties. All laptop/notebook batteries are subject to a maximum 1 year non-upgradeable warranty. Many of our Dell and HP products come with direct manufacturer warranties.
- Any issues encountered by EuroPC customers relating to manufacturer warranties should be reported directly to EuroPC at [email protected] or Tel: +44 (0) 345-218-0500.
6. Eligibility to purchase
- To be eligible to purchase products on the EuroPC website and lawfully form a contract with EuroPC you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Provide us with real name, phone number, address, e-mail address and valid payment details.
- Ensure that the delivery address provided is valid. Please note that PO boxes and military accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
- When purchasing on our website, you authorise us to transmit/obtain information, including but not limited to debit/credit card information or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, validate payment details or obtain authorisation for individual transactions.
- Dependant on shipping regulations and international sanctions, EuroPC can deliver worldwide. Prices for doing so will be calculated on an individual basis. Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy for further information.
7. Right of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel any order made with EuroPC prior to that order being shipped from our warehouse. To do so, please contact us directly on: Tel: +44 (0) 345-218-0500 or e-mail [email protected].
- Once shipped, we can no longer cancel the order. However, upon receipt of the order, you have the right to return the goods in concurrence with our Delivery & Returns Policy.
- If you cancel an order, EuroPC will refund you within 30 days of cancellation notice.
- Payments can be made via debit/credit card (excluding American Express), PayPal or bank transfer.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your order.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- EuroPC is not liable for any errors made on your part when entering payment details on our website.
- By making a purchase on the EuroPC website, you agree that the details provided for any credit/debit card are your own and/or you have permission from the owner to do so.
- Credit facilities are available on a case by case basis. To discuss credit application, please contact us directly on Tel: +44 (0) 345-218-0500 or e-mail [email protected]. Please note, credit checks will be required to facilitate any credit request.
- Failure to meet the requirements laid out in any credit plan may result in interest/penalty charges.
- All products advertised on the EuroPC website are displayed as both including and excluding VAT at the current UK rate (20%). Total amount payable will be displayed at checkout. All prices exclude any duty or fees applicable to non UK customers.
- We reserve the right to modify any pricing on our website without notice to you. However, prices charged cannot be changed after an order has been placed.
- Any quotes requested are valid for 24-hours.
- Low Price Guarantee:
- Price checks are carried out frequently to ensure we offer the best prices for our customers.
- Should you find an identical product in stock, within 7 days, elsewhere in the UK, please contact us directly on Tel: +44 (0) 345-218-0500 or e-mail [email protected] and we will do our upmost to match or even better it.
- Comparisons will be made between the delivered price of your EuroPC order and the other reseller's, including any credit card surcharges and carriage charges. The Low-Price Guarantee does not apply to competitor's one-of-a-kind or other limited-quantity offers, auction sites, special financing, installation, manufacturer's rebate, or when a bonus or free offer is included in the purchase. Some restrictions apply.
10. Delivery & Returns
- Please refer to our Delivery & Returns Policy.
11. Data collection/storage
12. Limitation of liability
- Where goods are sold under a consumer transaction as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015:
- Where any claim based on the condition of the goods, or their failure to meet specification, is notified to us, we shall be entitled to refund to you the price of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you.
- We shall not be liable to you for any consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses, data, delays or other claims for compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of us, or our employees) which arise out of, or in connection with, the supply of the goods or their use or resale by you, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- We shall not be liable for any defect in the goods if you have attempted to rectify, alter or dismantle the goods in any way.
- All goods shall remain the express property of EuroPC until the time such goods have been paid for in full by the consumer. We reserve the right to repossess any goods that have not been paid for in full and to invoice you for any legal, delivery and restocking costs incurred.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- Nothing herein shall affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
13. Export terms
- You shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination and the payment of any duties therein.
14. Entire agreement
- The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
16. Handling complaints
- Should you be unhappy with the goods/services provided by EuroPC please contact us directly on Tel: +44 (0) 345-218-0500 or e-mail us at [email protected].
- We shall endeavour to respond to your complaint within 5 working days.
- We undertake to check our system regularly for handling complaints and we welcome any suggestion you may have in relation to how this system may be improved.
- You may send us notices or contact us relating to these conditions: